SERVPRO of San Mateo Catastrophe Response Capabilities
When catastrophe strikes – whether in the form of a sudden force of nature or devastating manmade event – SERVPRO of San Mateo enacts a rapid response to deploy a team of catastrophe response experts best suited to assess the damage and get to work.
With trailers of equipment placed strategically throughout the country, our Catastrophe Response Team (CAT Team) is poised to respond swiftly – ready to launch a coordinated effort to restore business as usual. We will work with you to assess damage and outline project scope, including necessary emergency services. At SERVPRO of San Mateo we always respect environmental and hazardous abatement protocols, provide thorough documentation, and work hard to minimize disruptions and protect occupant safety.
The experienced, versatile professionals at SERVPRO are well-versed in catastrophe response services, including:
- Environmental Remediation – removal and disposal of hazardous waste
- Demolition – assessment of damaged areas to determine what can be restored or returned to operation, then removal of charred/wet debris and structural materials
- Odor Removal – deployment of new technologies and chemicals to control odors on both a short and long-term basis, minimizing further physical and physiological damage
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems – cleaning, deodorization, and encapsulation of HVAC systems to reduce or eliminate the need for replacement after smoke and soot damage
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment – halting of initial corrosion, then chemical and physical reconditioning
- General Cleaning of Contents and Furnishings – thorough cleaning of floors, walls, ceilings, fixtures, windows, furniture, draperies, upholstery, small contents, wall hangings, books, etc.
- Encapsulation of Structural Surfaces – application of pigmented sealer to surfaces that cannot be cleaned or restored back to original condition, to eliminate future odor problems
- Removal and disposal of hazardous waste, and other dangerous materials.