SERVPRO of San Mateo Commercial Water Damage
Flooding and water commercial emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of San Mateo provides emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night. We are water damage restoration specialists and are ready to restore your San Mateo business back to pre-water damage condition "Like it never even happened." Please refer to our Water Damage Tips—Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property.
If your business suffers a major loss, call (650) 931-6060.
Faster to Any Size Disaster
When you are dealing with water damage or flooding, immediate action is crucial in order to prevent further damages to your home or business. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of San Mateo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 650-931-6060
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of San Mateo
SERVPRO of San Mateo has been here helping the community of San Mateo and neighboring cities since 2016. We know and understand the stress that comes with a fire or water damage as well as the disruption it causes your life's and home. Dealing with water damage, fire damage or mold problems can be extremely overwhelming and confusing. That is why we work with you to make the process quick and smooth. Our main goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance Claim Support
We work with all insurance companies and provide direct billing to your insurance agency. We provide real-time documentation to your carrier and use standardized pricing for an easier process. Whether you're a homeowner, business owner or manager, we can assist in dealing with your insurance company or work with you directly to get things back to normal.