Smoke and Soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage technicians have the experience and knowledge to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and Soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of structure
- Smoke flows around pluming systems
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke- wet and dry.
Wet Smoke- Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, pudgent odor, sticky, smeary. These are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke-Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each Smoke and Fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke,or Soot Damages?
Call Us Today 650-931-6060