Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding, fire, board ups, and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. When working with SERVPRO of San Mateo you can rest assured knowing our main goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened". We help with all water damages, fire damages, mold damages and storm damages in both residential and commercial settings. SERVPRO of San Mateo provides emergency cleanup and Restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays. SERVPRO of San Mateo is a leader in the restoration industry and its professionals are faster to any size disaster which is why you can expect an immediate response day or night. No damage is ever too large or too small for SERVPRO of San Mateo.
We’re Highly Trained in Cleanup & Restoration
Our staff is highly trained with the power and knowledge to restore your property "Like it never even happened." From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications. We make sure our staff is properly trained in IICRC, employee certification, initial franchise, and e-learning. We are always ready to help the residents and businesses of our local or neighboring communities be prepared for any type of damage or clean up at any time! Whatever service you need, you can count on our SERVPRO of San Mateo team to be devoted, polite and considerate of all your needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (650) 931-6060
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of San Mateo arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.