Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Fire Damage In San Mateo, CA


This fire job in San Mateo was caused by an electrical wire microwave. The whole house was damaged, not severally but it was. Here in the pictures you can see t... READ MORE



San Mateo appliance Fire Damage


In this San Mateo home the dish washer electrical wiring was the cause of this fire, due to the fire the entire kitchen had to be removed. From Built in cabinet... READ MORE



Fire in San Francisco Ca


This fire damage was caused by a electrical malfunction. Resulting in not only one or two rooms affect but the entire house. Our customer was devastated with th... READ MORE



Fire Loss in San Mateo Ca


In this San Mateo home there was burned kitchen exhaust fan was the result of a grease fire. Notice the extent of the fire damage, the fire caused smoke soot an... READ MORE



Fire Damage Job San Mateo


A dining room was engulfed in smoke and soot after a pot caught fire on stove while cooking. Most rooms in house where affected but this was by far the worst. E... READ MORE



Fire Damage San Mateo


This bathroom in San Mateo was full of soot when a pot caught fire in the kitchen. SERVPRO of San Mateo responded. Cleaned all the surfaces in the bathroom and ... READ MORE